Comprises: (1) 1 copy of the published work, 1987; (2) 1 file of correspondence between Fleur Adcock and Craig Raine of Faber and Faber (1984-1986) concerning the publication, together with photocopied proofs of parts of its contents and rejected material; (3) 1 complete set of photocopied proofs of the work stapled together, with manuscript corrections to the text in the margins.
Papers relating to The Faber book of twentieth-century women's poetry, edited by Fleur Adcock
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb206-brothertoncollectionms20cadcock
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 206 Brotherton Collection MS 20c Adcock
- Dates of Creation1984-1987
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 vol., 1 file, and 1 photocopied set of proofs, all held in 1 box, manuscript, typescript, and printed material (partly photocopy).
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Fleur Adcock, the poet, was born in 1934 in New Zealand, but has lived in England since 1963. Her Selected Poems were published by Oxford University Press in 1983, and her edition of The Faber book of twentieth-century women's poetry was published in 1987.
Conditions Governing Access
Access is unrestricted.
Purchased from Gekoski, 20 April 1988.