A pink silk-chiffon head dress decorated with multi-coloured sequins: those are hand-stitched on an additional piece of silk mounted on a wire and form animal-like ear-shapes. There are also large metallic sequins at the front of the head dress. The head dress is worn knotted at the back and is unlined.
A head dress worn in ['Kaleidoscope (Fireflies / Zig-Zags)']
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0144/01
- Dates of Creation[1949-1953]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. Area of loss on beading and loose stitches on various parts of the head dress; also the wire is protruding on one side. Signs of stains and fraying at hem due to wear and tear and torn fabric at certain parts of the head dress.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
[First performance on 30 May 1949]