A cream silk satin hat with a flat top, the flat top is ornamented with six red and green stitched flowers and a centre piece gathered with a satin bow. There a little cream flap stitched to the hat. An elastic strap to go under the chin.
A hat worn by female character in 'Façade'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0046/04
- Dates of Creation[1931- 1969]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. Some discolouration on the hat also noticed on the wrapping paper, and dark marks due to wear and tear. The elastic strap is brittle and one of stitched flowers is missing a green petal. The hat is slightly misshapen.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performance on 4 May 1931