A gold painted bathing cap made out of canvas. Decorations include: a gold trimmed edge, a sequined floral applique piece on the side of the hat and an elasticated band which goes under the chin and is fastened with a press button.
A Bathing Cap worn in [Parades Gone By]
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/X/014
- Dates of Creation1975
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. The cap is slightly deformed due to storage. There is some discolouration at the top of the cap, some black marks due to wear and tear and missing sequins on the floral applique. Loose stitches on elasticated band.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).