Hat worn by female [Annette?] dancer in 'Façade.' Writing on the inside of the hat states 'Polba.' The hat is painted white and has a blue ribbon around the centre with a bow at the back. The hat has an elastic band to keep on the head.
White hat worn by female dancer in 'Façade'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0046/19
- Dates of Creation[1931-1969]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionThe hat is in fragile condition and has holes at the top of the head.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performed 4th May 1931