A cream, yellow, green bodysuit worn in 'Running Figures'. The garment has long yellow sleeves, is unlined and has a round neckline. The back of the garment is decorated with green and cream stripes, whilst a green striped cross motif features at the front.
A cream, yellow, green bodysuit worn in 'Running Figures'.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0257/12
- Dates of Creation[1975 - 1979]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. The bodysuit has red stains at the back. Loose stitches at one underarm, whilst the other underarm shows signs of previous repair. Loose stitches at the back centre seam.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performance on 25 March 1975