A white French maid-style pleated headband made out of rayon with a matching viscose hand-stitched stem.
A headband worn by female character in 'Façade'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0046/01
- Dates of Creation[1931- 1969]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. Discolouration and black stains due to wear and tear. There are some loose stitches at the edge of the pleats.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performance on 4 May 1931