Two annotated scores for Gustav Mahler's 'Kinder-Totenlieder'. One score includes note; 'the pencilled handwriting in here in Ann Whitley's [Choreologist with Rambert], dating from era 1967-73'. File also includes parts and scores and pocket score annotated by Rambert Music Director Paul Hoskins.
Scores for 'Dark Elegies'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/03/01/0089
- Dates of Creation[c. 1937 - 2005]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folders, 2 volumes, 1 bundle
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).