White sleeveless bodysuit worn in 'Cruel Garden' for the BBC by male dancer with red ribbons. Ribbons are around the collar neckline and tied at the front, and also at the bottom edge. Stretch fabric with zipped fastening at the back. From the waist to the bottom edge the sides are decorated with shiny leaf applique.
White bodysuit worn in 'Cruel Garden' by male dancer
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0281/04
- Dates of Creation1980s
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sounds. There are stains throughout. Hole in one of the legs near the bottom edge. Some loose stitches.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).