A gold painted bathing cap made out of canvas. Decorations include: a gold trimmed edge, a sequined floral applique piece on the side of the hat and an elasticated band which goes under the chin and is fastened with a press button.
A Bathing Cap worn in [Parades Gone By]
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/X/015
- Dates of Creation1975
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. Slightly deformed due to storage Some discolouration around the trimmed edge of the cap and the gold applique piece.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).