Includes: choreographic notes loose within bound score. Numbers on choreographic notes relate to the numbered movements in the score. At time of deposit Mark Baldwin noted that he wrote on loose sheets, instead of directly onto the score, as he did not know when or if he would receive another copy of the score.
Movement notation and notes for 'Eternal Light'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/04/01/0453
- Dates of Creation2008 - 2010
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).