Gold painted wig worn in 'L'Apres-midi d'un faune' by female dancer. The wig is made from gold painted string plaited which is lined around the head with beige netting. The wig has the name 'Amanda' written on the inside.
Wig worn in 'L'Apres-midi d'un faune'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0042/05
- Dates of Creation[1931-1984]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound although fragile in nature due to design. The lining of the wig has holes throughout.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performed 20th April 1931