Red knitted dress with different shades of colour throughout. The dress had tights attached and has two strips of elastic on the back neckline. One strip of elastic fastened with hook and eye. The dress has long sleeves and a v shaped neckline at the front and back. The skirt is circular.
Red knitted dress
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/X/079
- Dates of Creation20th Century
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. Fragile due to weight of skirt and fragile fabric. Waist is fragile.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).