Hand painted sketches for male dancer costumes. Each sketch has fabric samples attached and is labelled with dancers names; John Byron, Hugh Laing, Walter Gore, Antony Tudor.
Costume sketches and fabric samples for 'Dark Elegies'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/02/0089
- Dates of Creation[c. 1937]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).