Hand painted sketches for male dancer costumes. Each sketch has fabric samples attached and is labelled with dancers names; John Byron, Hugh Laing, Walter Gore, Antony Tudor.
Costume sketches and fabric samples for 'Dark Elegies'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/02/0089
- Dates of Creation[c. 1937]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).