A patchwork necktie, already knotted, which contains green, red, turquoise and orange colours. The tie is lined with brown cotton jersey.
A Necktie worn by male Character in 'Ghost Dances'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0305/04
- Dates of Creation[1981-1985]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. The tie is torn at some parts and there are undone stitches under the knot.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performance on 3 July 1981