Silver shiny leotard worn by female dancer in 'The Parades Gone By.' Garment is fastened with a zip and hook and eye on the back. The proper right shoulder is decorated with sequins and ribbons and proper left hip is decorated with a circle of sequins. On either side of the zip at the back of the garment there are signs of an attached detail which has been cut off. Inside the garment the name 'Cathy' is written in pen.
Silver leotard worn by female dancer in 'The Parades Gone By'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0256/01
- Dates of Creation[1975-1979]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. The attachment of the decoration on the shoulder is slightly fragile.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performed 25th March 1975.