A multi-coloured beaded headdress which details include a beaded centre piece, one long strand of beads and pom-poms on each side and an elasticated strand.
A multi-coloured beaded headdress
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/X/040
- Dates of Creation20th Century
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. There are missing beads on the centre piece. Loose stitching on the elasticated stand.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).