Black leotard with attached grey tights that could have been worn in Cruel Garden. Black leotard is stretch fabric and is laddered throughout as a design detail. Elastic waistband around the centre and elastic threaded through the neckline appearing at the centre front. Shredded lengths of fabric attached from the waist, two pieces are transparent grey stretch fabric and three pieces are black lace fabric. Grey tights are attached from the inside of the leotard.
Black leotard with attached grey tights
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/X/059
- Dates of Creation20th Century
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound but fragile due to fabric choices e.g. leotard is laddered throughout for design. There are loose stitches throughout the garment.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).