Black and purple head dress worn in ['Kaleidoscope (Fireflies/Zig-Zags)'] The head dress is made from black shiny fake leather look fabric and transparent purple fabric. There is a purple jewel stitched on the centre front of the head dress. Attached to the jewel are purple ribbons and to either side of the head there are two circle embellishments made from crepe paper.
A head dress worn in ['Kaleidoscope (Fireflies / Zig-Zags)']
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0144/05
- Dates of Creation[1949-1953]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. Fragile due to materials. There are stains on the purple ribbons.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performed 30th May 1949