A pair of taupe leggings with painted black patterns worn in in 'L'Apres-midi d'un faune'. There is a label stating "Danskin".
A pair of taupe leggings with painted black patterns worn in 'L'Apres-midi d'un faune'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0042/04
- Dates of Creation[1960s]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. Loose stitches at hem and back centre seam, brittle elasticised waistband. Signs of previous repair and presence of hand-stitched fabric.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performance on 20 April 1931