Orange and peach dress. The bodice of the dress is peach coloured and edged with lace and the arm hole also edged with red ribbon. It has a v neckline and the bottom of the bodice is cut into divided square shapes. The skirt of the dress is orange tulle netting. The dress has a label on the inside back stating Dance Centre Limited, 12 Floral Street, London, WC2. Telephone 018366544. The dress is fastened down the centre back with hook and eyes. The dress was packed with the label 'Han 9'. There is safety pin in the front of the dress.
Orange and peach dress.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/X/062
- Dates of Creation20th Century
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. The dress has a hole in the dart seam on the front and holes in the seams of the square shapes. The dress has stains throughout.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).