A white goat mask made out of cardboard. Details include: leather ears, two horns, leather front panel, leather goatee and black decoration on the front. Inside is lined with net fabric and reinforced with form panels above the eyes and on forehead. Mask is attached by elastic bend.
A White goat heat mask in 'Pribaoutki' inspired by Picasso
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0312/02
- Dates of Creation[1982-1984]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. Shape of mask distorted on front and both sides. Sign of discolouration around the eye due to wear and tear. Right horn is slight bended and damaged through storage. Elastic bend is brutal. Sight of breaking down of the form above the eyes.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).