An off white body suit in stretch fabric decorated with a multi-coloured pattern and turquoise stripes crossed at the bust worn by female dancer in 'Running Figures.' The garment has a round neckline and turquoise stripes also down the sleeves.
An off white body suit decorated with multi-coloured pattern and turquoise stripes worn by female dancer in 'Running Figures.'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0257/17
- Dates of Creation[1975 - 1979]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. The body suit has a slight loose stitches under the arms.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performance on 25 March 1975