Full length, sleeveless, Day-Glo orange, pink and yellow bodysuit worn in 'Embrace Tiger and Return to Mountain'. The garment is made of stretch fabric and features a white band around the waist and elastic band for around the foot, as well as a round neckline.
Full length multi-coloured bodysuit worn in 'Embrace Tiger and Return to Mountain'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0207/01
- Dates of Creation[1968 -1991]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. The waist band is loosely attached and the fabric underneath is quite worn and fragile. Signs of repair on the sides, where the waist band has been attached and worn. Loose stitches on the central panels front and back as well as signs of repair near the crotch.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performance on 21 November 1968