Blue, black and white playsuit worn by female dancer in 'Façade.' Blue velvet bodice with white frill around the round neckline, decorated with black wool in a swirl pattern. Shorts section of playsuit is also in white decorated with black wool swirl pattern. Bottom of shorts gathered to fit. The garment is fastened at the back with hook and eye and press studs. There is a label in the garment featuring Natasha Kornilof presumably the maker of the garment.
Blue, black and white playsuit worn by female dancer in 'Façade.'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0046/13
- Dates of Creation[1931-1969]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGarment in good condition.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performed in 4th of May 1931