A long A-line shape peach overdress made of sheer silk satin with long bell sleeves and longer length at back. It features a V-neck, is decorated with scalloped gold lace trims. Similar pattern is incorporated onto the sleeves and hem of the garment. The garment is hand-stitched, unlined and fastens at front with two press buttons.
A long peach silk overcoat
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/X/048
- Dates of Creation20th Century
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. Stains and signs of tear at various parts of the garment, also tears at both underarms. Lace at the hem is fragile and shows some tears.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).