Orange and black head dress worn in [Kaleidoscope (Fireflies/Zig-Zags)]' The head dress is made from orange transparent fabric and black shiny pvc fabric. The head piece has a point at the front with beads stitched to it and orange ribbons stitched to each side of the head.
A head dress worn in ['Kaleidoscope (Fireflies / Zig-Zags)']
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0144/07
- Dates of Creation[1949-1953]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. Fragile due to materials. There are stains on the ribbons and holes in the transparent fabric.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performed 30th May 1949