A pair of white leather boots with elastic panels on each side, with two silver wings stitched to each panel, lace fastening on the inside-top of the boots, unlined.
A pair of white boots worn in 'Wolfi'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0347/01
- Dates of Creation1987
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. Discolouration of the leather at toe and on heel from wear. Right wing of right boot has one stitch missing. Wire on the left wing of the right boot is protruding. Left wing on right and left boot has damage from wear and tear. Right wing of left boot has small tear and wire is protruding.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performance on 11 August 1987