A tri-colour long-sleeve high collar Lycra full bodysuit worn by Catherine Price in 'Cinema'. The top part and one of the leg are in orange and pale blue whilst the other leg is in orange and pink. The bodysuit fastens with Velcro and hooks and eyes at both shoulders. The garment also comprises a hand-written label stating "Kate" at the collar.
A tri-colour bodysuit worn by Catherine Price in 'Cinema'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0355/06
- Dates of Creation
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. The garment is slightly creased. Some marks and loose stitches at toes and inner thigh seam of the bodysuit. Slight tear under the Proper Left toe. Loose stitches, brittle fabric and at the front of the bodysuit. Loose stitches are also found at the centre back seam.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performance on 2 March 1989