A pale green, long sleeved body suit decorated with darker green circles on the back and darker green sleeves, worn by male dancer in 'Running figures.' The garment is made out of stretch fabric and has a round neckline.
A pale green body suit decorated with darker green circles worn by male dancer in 'Running Figures.'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0257/16
- Dates of Creation[1975 - 1979]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. The body suit shows signs of a repair to a rip on the front proper right and crotch area as well as additional laddering on stretch fabric on the hip.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performance on 25 March 1975