Black and white wrap around skirt worn by female dancer in 'Façade' fastened with one hook and eye. White fabric decorated with black wool swirls.
Black and white skirt worn by female dancer in 'Façade.'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0046/14
- Dates of Creation[1931-1969]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGarment in very good condition.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performed in 4th of May 1931