A two-tone pink and red Lycra full bodysuit worn by Jeremy James in 'Cinema'. The bodysuit features batwing-sleeves and a round neckline. It fastens with a zipper at centre back and has elastic band at the end of both sleeves. It is decorated with a black hand-stitched heart shape applique at the crotch area and also comprises of a hand-written label stating "Jeremy" at the collar.
A two-tone pink and red full bodysuit worn by Jeremy James in 'Cinema'.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0355/09
- Dates of Creation
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. The garment is slightly creased. Loose stitches at the back and front seams and crotch area. Black marks and holes at both feet. Also some stains at the back and sleeve of the garment. Discoloration area at crotch area and arms.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performance on 2 March 1989