Tan coloured outfit including waistcoat and flare trousers attached together with elastic. The outfit was worn by Christopher Bruce in 'Table.' Waistcoat is made of suede type fabric and is decorated with three stripes appliqued with blue, red and gold velvet type ribbon, on the proper left. Waistcoat is fastened with press studs and hook and eye. Trousers are made of a wool type fabric and elasticated at the waistband.
Tan coloured outfit worn in 'Table' by male dancer.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0259/05
- Dates of Creation[1975-1976]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. There is signs of moth damage on the trousers.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performed 19th June 1975