A dark navy waistcoat trimmed with olive green cotton jersey fringes worn in 'Bertram Batell's Sideshow'. The garment is made of mesh fabric with cotton inner lining and is decorated with black cotton piping on armholes and along neckline. The garment fastens with two long bands of olive green jersey fabric.
A dark navy waistcoat trimmed with olive green fringes worn in 'Bertram Batell's Sideshow'.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0217/07
- Dates of Creation[1970 -1972]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. Discoloration at various parts of the garment, notably around armholes due to wear and tear. Loose fabric is found on packaging. Fraying on the fastening bands.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performance on 28 March 1970