Half grey skirt with elastic waistband around the back half of the body. Leather material on the front section painted with black, white and red rectangle, square and circle shapes resembling a face. The skirt has a jagged, raw edge.
Grey, painted half skirt worn by female dancer in 'Mythologies'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0329/04
- Dates of Creation[1985-1989]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionThe garment is in good condition. The leather skin has a peculiar texture which looks like it is peeling; this could be paint which is added to it.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performed 13th March 1985