Pale green, mustard and grey coloured dress worn in 'Judgement of Paris' The main bodice of the dress is pale green coloured with thin straps and structure and padding at the bust and rear. Underneath the main bodice is a band of mustard coloured fabric that is layered with grey tulle. At the back of the dress the mustard band is in the shape of a bow. The dress is fastened with a zip at the back.
Dress worn by female dancer in 'Judgement of Paris'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0114/04
- Dates of Creation[1940-1986]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. There are loose stitches, tears and stains throughout.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performed 1st October 1940.