Salmon coloured dress worn in Five Brahms Waltzes in the Manner of Isadora Duncan. The dress is made of transparent chiffon type fabric and has string attached to the shoulders which crosses over the body. There is a safety pin in the side of the dress.
Salmon coloured dress worn by female dancer in 'Five Brahms waltzes in the manner of Isadora Duncan'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0269/01
- Dates of Creation[1976-1986]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. The string/cord from the shoulder is worn throughout.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performed 15th June 1976