A red cotton tabard decorated with cotton-silk horizontal bands, woven pattern fabric and a floral patterned frill at the top and the hem of the garment. It also features side ties fastening.
A red cotton tabard
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/X/042
- Dates of Creation20th Century
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. There are stains due to wear and tear and a black mark at front.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).