A red cotton tabard decorated with cotton-silk horizontal bands, woven pattern fabric and a floral patterned frill at the top and the hem of the garment. It also features side ties fastening.
A red cotton tabard
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/X/042
- Dates of Creation20th Century
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. There are stains due to wear and tear and a black mark at front.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).