Label on inside reads 'La Fête étrange'. Label is from the Royal Opera House.
Tutu with grey velvet bodice and white, grey and red skirt worn by female dancer in 'La Fête étrange'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0110/01
- Dates of Creation[1940 - 1941]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionSkirt is dirty.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).