Tan colour dress worn by Julia Blaikie in 'Table' The dress consists of leotard with skirt attached and the leotard is decorated with a red thin ribbon that passes over the proper left shoulder. The skirt is fastened at the front with a hook and eye. The skirt fully opens at the front and is decorated with turquoise and green panels.
Tan colour dress worn by female dancer in 'Table'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0259/01
- Dates of Creation[1975-1976]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. The garment is covered in hairs throughout and there is a part missing from the hook and eye fastening.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performed 19th June 1975