A headdress in black PVC decorated with orange ribbons, sequins and an elasticated band.
A head dress worn in 'Kaleidoscope (Fireflies / Zig-Zags)'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0144/03
- Dates of Creation1949-1953
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound; however, part of the decorative details on the orange ribbons is missing. Area of loss on beading, plus some discolouration on the ribbons and apparent cracks on the PVC due to wear and tear.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performance on 30 May 1949