White sleeveless bodysuit worn by Paul Old in 'Touchbase' Top half of body suit is a sleeveless shop bought t-shirt with a round neckline. The bottom half has been adapted and stretch fabric is attached to create the bodysuit shape with press studs to fasten. Label on the back of the neckline with the name Paul.
White sleeveless bodysuit worn by male dancer in 'Touchbase'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0375/01
- Dates of Creation[1992-1993]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. Hole in the back of the t-shirt fabric.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performed 20th June 1992