A long cream and lavender coat with back vent made of canvas decorated with woollen cream embroidered-flower appliques. The coat has a shawl collar, a fitted top, long puffed sleeves and a full-skirted lower half. The lapel is decorated with cream and lavender braiding. The coat is fully lined with satin and has shoulder pads. On the inside of the coat, there is a small stitched cushion. Woven label stitched to the panel reading "Sasha Kier"
A long cream and lavender coat
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/X/020
- Dates of Creation20th Century
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. Stains at the bottom of the inner lining. Slight tear on the Proper Left underarm. Some stains around the braiding of the collar.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).