Tan coloured wrap around skirt worn by female dancer in 'Table.' The skirt fastens at the front with hook and eye and one front panel is pleated. The skirt fully opens at the front and is decorated with turquoise and green panels on the inside.
Tan colour skirt worn by female dancer in 'Table'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0259/02
- Dates of Creation[1975-1976]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. One part of the hook and eye fastening is missing. There is a small hole on the pleated section at the front.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performed 19th June 1975