Black and green head dress worn in [Kaleidoscope (Fireflies/Zig-Zags)]' The head dress is made from black transparent fabric. The head piece has two ear shapes at either side and the ears and front section of the head piece are edged with black shiny pvc fabric. The ears are also edged with green sequins and the front of the headpiece has jewels stitched to it. There are green ribbons on either side of the head.
A head dress worn in ['Kaleidoscope (Fireflies / Zig-Zags)']
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0144/06
- Dates of Creation[1949-1953]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. Fragile due to materials. There are stains on the ribbons.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performed 30th May 1949