A red and pink net tutu with yellow stretch fabric bodice and green padded bow to the chest worn by female dancer in 'Soldat.' Skirt attached to bodice with canvas type inner waistband for structure and fastened with hook and eye at the back. The skirt features layers of netting that creates volume, stitched together loosely covering a hooped boning structure. The stretch fabric bodice is open at the back with no fastening. Archive reference number label stitched to the proper right back waistband.
A red and pink tutu with yellow and green bodice worn by female dancer in 'Soldat.'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0353/02
- Dates of Creation[1988-1990]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionCostume is creased and misshapen in places.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performed on 21st October 1988