Hand painted jacket worn in 'Pribaoutki' The jacket is painted in red and yellow triangles and fastened down the front with four large circular red buttons. It has a round neckline and small pleats at the side seam. The garment is together with trousers and has the label `Han` 5 with it.
Hand painted jacket worn in 'Pribaoutki'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0312/05
- Dates of Creation[1982-1984]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionJacket is in very good condition.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performed 6th May 1982