A large green calf length net skirt with a stretch fabric pink bodice and purple padded bow to the chest. Fastened at the rear with black strings and hook and eye on canvas type waist band. Stretch fabric bodice fastened with Velcro. The skirt is layers of netting that creates volume. The archive reference number label is attached to the proper left at the back of the waistband.
A large green calf length net skirt with pink bodice worn by female dancer in 'Soldat'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0353/01
- Dates of Creation[1988-1990]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionThe garment seems fragile and there is an open seam on the proper left of the stretch fabric bodice.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performed on 21st October 1988