Music from The Threepenny Opera (1928) selected by Antony Tudor. Includes arrangements by Chris Swithinbank and John Cook.
Solo and duet piano scores for 'Judgement of Paris'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/03/01/0114
- Dates of Creation[c1960s - 1980s]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 bundle
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).