Baby pink bow worn by female dancer in 'Tragedy of fashion.' The bow is to be attached to a leotard by press studs and hook and eyes. The bow seems to be interfaced to create definition of shape.
Pink bow worn in 'Tragedy of fashion' by female dancer.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0011/01
- Dates of Creation1986
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGood condition.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
Performed in June 1986